The team from Campingland Ostsee wishes you a warm welcome and a relaxing holiday.
Please have a quick read through our campsite rules so that you and all other campers have a pleasant stay.
You can download our campsite rules as PDF here.
- Only breathable carpets are allowed in the awnings - please do not lay waterproof tarpaulins on the lawn.
- Grey water: For grey water, please use the drains on the pitches or meadows. Own septic tanks are not permitted.
- Fire: In the event of a fire, please use the fire extinguishers on site. Open fires are not permitted!
- Emergencies/noise: In the event of an emergency or noise disturbance, please contact groundskeeper Thomas Frühauf, next to the office, or call 04562 - 255915.
- Speed: Walking pace 5 km/h must be observed! There is an absolute driving ban between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.!
- Waste: Put the residual waste in the first large container. In the second large container, sales packaging made of metal, plastic or composite material. Glass in the glass container, cardboard and paper in the paper container.
- The containers are located in the fenced area in the parking lot - take your key card with you.
- Campsite rest: The entrance barrier remains closed from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. During this time, vehicles may not be driven on the site. We kindly ask you to observe the lunch time and night rest! Playing on the leisure areas and on the playground is not permitted during this time.
- Sanitary building: We strive to keep the facilities in perfect condition for you at all times. Please help by accompanying children under the age of 6 to the children's bathroom or to the toilets. If you need more key cards, get more at the office.
- Barrier cards: The barrier card (Key card) must not be passed on to third parties!
- Barbecues: Disposable barbecues are not permitted. Let the charcoal cool down and dispose of it in the residual waste container. Please do not throw the coal in the hedges.
- Electricity: Electric hotplates are not allowed.
- Office hours: daily from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Departure: Pitches until 11 a.m. Holiday homes until 10 a.m.
- Showers: W3, W4 and W5: For this you need a credit on your key card.
- Dogs are very welcome on our campsite. Please have your dog leashed while walking on the campsite. If your dog does its "business" on the campsite, it must be removed immediately by its owner.
- In the event of violations of the campsite rules, the campsite management is entitled to terminate the tenancy immediately without reimbursement of the fee. Please also note the announcements and information on our notice boards.
- Our campsite management and all staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for your support! The campsite management!